Chimney Inspections

Serving Waynesville, Asheville + Surrounding Areas

Having your chimney inspected periodically is important for safety and efficiency. Neglecting to have routine chimney inspections could result in fire, smoke, water and other damages that could cause a range of problems for your home and your health. Contact us today to schedule an appointment today.

We specialize in level 1 & 2 chimney inspections, fireplace upgrades, and   We care about helping our customers save energy and stay safe during the winter with a variety of chimney & fireplace upgrades and routines.

Request Service

Why Get A Chimney Inspection?

Importance of Regular Chimney Inspections

Even if you don’t use your fireplace to burn solid fuel, it is still important to periodically inspect a chimney.

Chimney blockages above modern fireplace inserts can occasionally cause dangerous fume emissions to enter a property. Chimney inspections help prevent this. Periodic chimney inspections also identify structural problems with chimneys, which if left untreated, can result in costly home repairs.

Chimney Inspections

Why Choose Us To Inspect

Clean Sweep provides a full range of chimney cleaning services and NFPA accredited chimney inspections. We offer zero hassle, zero mess chimney sweeping for households still using solid fuel burners. We’re also adept at pairing professional cleaning with thorough safety inspections of first, second-story, and higher Level chimneys.

Asheville Chimney Sweep
Chimney Repair Asheville, NC

Chimney Inspection Licensing + Certification

A chimney is a surprisingly complex structure

A chimney is a surprisingly complex structure. Chimney designs have also experienced significant changes over the past century. For this reason, it is imperative to never trust just anyone when it comes to hiring a chimney sweep or inspection professional.

At Clean Sweep, we offer fully licensed, insured, and bonded, USFA, NFPA, NFI, and CSIA accredited chimney cleaning services. In doing so, you can guarantee that your chimney and your home is in safe hands.